We are pleased to announce the extension of our AIX Loyalty Programme to our Autumn event which for 2017 will be AIX Long Beach taking place in Long Beach, California on 26 – 28 Septermber 2017. Exhibitors who have participated in Aircraft Interiors Expo, Aircraft Interiors Expo Asia 2016 and Aircraft Interiors Expo, Long Beach will accrue points towards the rebooking for AIX Hamburg 2018.
To help provide an overview of how the Loyalty Programme works, please see the below summary.
What is the loyalty programme?
This Aircraft Interiors Expo loyalty programme was introduced to provide fairness during the re booking process. Your company can earn points which are accumulate by the following structure, the more points you accumulate the higher up the rebooking process, defining when you will be contacted to re book your stand.
Points structure for events
Space - 1 point per SQM purchased
Sponsorship - 1 point per €1,000
Loyalty - 100 points per consecutive year exhibiting (all points lost year of non-exhibiting)
Who is included?
Any company that has taken a stand at Aircraft Interiors Expo Hamburg from 2008 or/and Aircraft Interiors Expo Asia from 2016 and/or Aircraft Interiors Expo Long Beach 2017.
How does it work?
All points are related to one of the above shows, if your company doesn’t exhibit continuously (every year) at Hamburg then you would lose your loyalty points for Hamburg, this would be the same for the autumn event. However, should you exhibit at both events then the points earned for each show will be combined for the Hamburg rebooking process.
Why do we want to do it?
The more points your company has the higher you go up the rebooking process –being contacted to rebook your stand for the next event. This process provides fairness to all when re booking.
Terms and Conditions
1. Who are we?
The Aircraft Interiors Expo Loyalty Programme (referred to in these Terms and Conditions as AIX Loyalty Programme) is organised by Reed Exhibitions Limited. Our principal place of business is at Gateway House, 28 The Quadrant, Richmond, Surrey, TW9 1DN, UK. Reed Exhibitions Limited is the company that in these Terms and Conditions is called “we” or “us”.
- We are the organisers of the events known as AIX Hamburg and AIX Autumn (referred to in these Terms and Conditions as the Event(s)).
- For all queries or issues concerning the AIX Loyalty Programme, please contact:
28, The Quadrant
Surrey, TW9 1DN
The customer service telephone line is +44 (0)20 8910 7190 and we will endeavour to respond to voicemail messages within three working days.
- Alternatively email: email@example.com and we will endeavour to respond to email messages within three working days.
- If you are not satisfied with the response from us, you can contact OFCOM on +44 (0)300 123 3333 or +44 (0)20 7981 3040 or www.ofcom.org.uk.
2. What terms, conditions and rules apply to the AIX Loyalty Programme?
- These Terms and Conditions apply to the AIX Loyalty Programme. Any persons who breach them may be excluded from participation in the AIX Loyalty Programme. You will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to have agreed to be bound by participating in the AIX Loyalty Programme.
- Participants must be companies which have purchased exhibition space at the Events in any year commencing with the 2008 edition of AIX Hamburg, the 2016 edition of AIX Asia and the 2017 editition of AIX Long Beach in order to participate in the AIX Loyalty Programme.
- All companies meeting these requirements will be enrolled in the AIX Loyalty Programme by us automatically unless they notify us in writing that they do not wish to participate in the AIX Loyalty Programme.
- All companies participating in the AIX Loyalty Programme will be allocated Points for each relevant year and from both Events according to the following table:
i) One Point will be allocated for each whole square metre of exhibition space purchased at the Events.
ii) One hundred Points will be allocated for each consecutive year of making a stand booking at the same Event commencing the first year in which a stand is booked.
iii) One Point will be allocated per two hundred US dollars or two hundred euros (excluding taxes) spent on sponsorship/promotional facilities at the Events where the company has also booked exhibition space at the same Event.
iv) No Points will be allocated for any other expenditure connected with the Events.
- Participants’ Points totals will be carried over into subsequent years and the Points have no expiry date whilst the AIX Loyalty Programme is being operated.
- Points are non-transferrable and will be allocated only to companies making such bookings and purchases. Points may be transferred, at our sole discretion, in the event of company reorganisations. Our decision in this eventuality will be final.
- In the event of the merger of qualifying companies each with Points earned to date, only the highest of two or more sets of Points will be allocated to the successor company. Our decision in this eventuality will be final.
- Participating companies may contact us to ascertain the number of Points currently allocated to their own company.
- Points have no monetary value.
- All Points previously allocated will be lost permanently if a stand booking isn’t made for consecutive years.
3. Benefits of enrolment in the AIX Loyalty Programme
At the time of rebooking for the following year’s Event, participant companies will be offered the opportunity to rebook a stand in the order of their Points total. The company with the highest Points total will be offered the first opportunity to rebook and then the offer will be made to companies in descending order of their Points totals.
4. How much will it cost to participate in the AIX Loyalty Programme?
There is no joining fee for the AIX Loyalty Programme. However, Points will be awarded only as the result of the purchase of exhibition space at the Events as set out in these Terms and Conditions.
5. Variation of these Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to alter, amend, suspend or withdraw these Terms and Conditions and/or AIX Loyalty Programme without prior notice. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions will be indicated on www.aircraftinteriorsexpo.com/loyalty and/or www.aircraftinteriorsexpo-us.com/loyalty (the Websites) and it is the responsibility of participating companies to check for any such changes.
6. How far are we liable or responsible to you?
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions removes or limits our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for any liability which cannot be limited orexcluded by the law. These Terms and Conditions also do not affect the rights that are granted to you by the law. Otherwise, we will not be liable to you for any matter relating to the AIX Loyalty Programme operated by us.
We will also not be liable to you if you suffer loss or inconvenience because of the failures of persons or systems that we do not directly control – for example, mobile phone network operators, internet service providers, postal services, software providers and telephone traffic handlers.
7. The legal position of these Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions form a legally binding agreement between you and us. We reserve the right to change them and update them from time to time but if we do so we will post the changes on the Websites.
These Terms and Conditions, and any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim of whatever nature arising out of or in any way relating to these Terms and Conditions, the validity and performance hereof or their formation (including any non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law (save that the conflicts of law principles will be expressly excluded). The parties hereby irrevocably acknowledge and agree that the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect hereof.
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on 6th January 2017.