* Should we forget about revenue and focus on driving savings by making the connected cabin part of our operations network?
* Can connectivity tap airlines into money making destination services?
* What impact will social media have on the cabin environment?
* What is the role of passengers’ own increasingly smart mobile devices? And how can airlines use them to extend their brand across more touch points in the passenger journey?
* What type of content do passengers want? What will they increasingly demand? And what will they be willing to pay for?
* Is there a connection between bandwidth and revenue opportunity?
* How will terrestrial mobile developments help onboard use of bandwidth?