• Signal Distribution Module to distribute signals in range of 0-100kHz.
• Outer dimensions according series 1750 and mountable on same rails.
• Cable: VG95218T023D002, ASNE0849HJ26, JN1104P75T
• Input/Output: 6 equal connection points
• Frequency response of input signal: 0-100kHz according ARINC 429
ARINC 429 is the technical standard for the predominant avionics data bus used on most higher-end commercial and transport aircraft. It defines the physical and electrical interfaces of a two-wire data bus and a data protocol to support an aircraft's avionics local area network.