Research has shown that 83% of the most successful companies at exhibitions were the ones that took the trouble to invite their prospects and customers before the show.
Aircraft Interiors Expo offers the following FREE ways for you to invite your customers:
1. Digital personalised floorplan
Further promote your presence at the show with an eflyer, an interactive PDF which can be personalised with your logo and company slogan.
The floorplan will show your stand highlighted on the floorplan from here prospective clients can click through to your company profile on the website. Additional tabs across the top will take them to your personalised registration page, visitor information and the show website home page.
Available from January 2013 click here to see an example from 2012
This is the perfect tool to email to your clients giving them everything they need in one place.
To request your personalised floorplan email email@example.com
2. Online Personalised registration page
Email Antonia Webster firstname.lastname@example.org with your logo in jpeg format to request a free personalised registration page.
How to use:
- Include your personalised registration link in logos, banners, emails, letters and on your website
- Visitors are more likely to visit your stand if they have been invited by you
Available from January 2013, contact Antonia Webster to request your personalied registration page
3. Printed Invitations [100 FREE]
Mail out our invitation to your customers to encourage them to register for the show - click here to see and example from 2012
Personally invite customers and build on your relationship with them.
What to do:
Email email@example.com to request your invitations
* If you ordered printed invitations these will be with you at the beginning of March