- Editorial coverage is usually free
- Increased promotion of your products
- Increase visitors' awareness of your products and stand at Aircraft Interiors Expo Americas 2015
What to do:
1. The Aircraft Interiors Expo Americas PR team always want to know your latest news / press releases and what you will be displaying at the show, so that we can ensure all industry, national and international media are aware of the latest products – this service is all Free of charge.
- We also use the above information to inform our visitors what you are showing / displaying on your stand
- Upload your press releases via the Exhibitor Portal.
2. Contact the trade publications direct
Don't forget that many editorial deadlines can be up to 3 months prior to the show, so make sure you plan well in advance.
3. Email Digital Press Packs to the Aircraft Interiors Expo Americas PR Team
This year we are operating a "Sustainable Media Office" and are asking all exhibitors to provide us with their press packs electronically. We will ensure that it is all transferred onto memory sticks and given to journalists via the Media Center. Please send all the information electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click here for advice on creating a digital press pack